Saturday, November 27, 2010

No more Diapers!!

Cassie is potty trained! I had tried a month ago and she did ok but started to not want anything to do with it so I stopped. I started last Thursday, made the switch to big girl undies and she hasn't looked back. She lets me know when she has to go by saying "hurry, hurry!" and running to her potty. When we are out and about I still put on big girl undies instead of pull-ups since they are so much like diapers and she has not had any accidents. She just lets me know when she needs to go. We went swimming in the pool Friday and we didn't wear any swimmer diapers. 10 min into the pool she told me "hurry, hurry" and off we went to the potty! Last night she woke up at 9:30 because she had to go pee and then 5:30. Her diaper was dry this morning! I wasn't expecting that because I know night time potty training is a whole different ball game. Now when were out and about its not as "easy". If she has to go we have to quickly find a bathroom. Today we were in the car and she said she had to go so we found a Walmart for a pit stop. I'm amazed at how well and how fast she took to using the big girl potty!!

Yesterday Cassie and I went to the pool to swim while Matt worked from home. We were in the deep end and I was throwing her up in the air as she giggled away. Then she leaned in, pressed her little lips to my cheek and kissed me.....awww melt my heart!
Grandpa and Grandma Rosek stopped over to visit later.




This morning we went out to Panera's for breakfast. Cassie ate a whole egg and some sausage, then we went to Target. We are starting a new tradition that every year Cassie gets to pick out an ornament for the Christmas tree. This year she chose....

Hello Kitty

1 comment: