Thursday, July 22, 2010

Zoo


Yesterday morning Cassie and I went to the zoo. We stayed for about 2 hours and she crashed on the way home. I was able to transfer her out of her car seat and into her crib without a problem. In the afternoon we went to the beach. It was a LONG day. In the morning we usually just hang out and run errands while in the afternoon we go out and do something. Being I did two big things yesterday was a bit much.

She loves the goats!

She tries to force the food in their mouths...they love it!

Watching the peacocks

Watching the bear

One of her favorites - the fish


Standing in the cool mist with the big kids

Cassie the cow!! We visit her every time

Another favorite of Cassies is the cows




Today it rained...and rained....and rained. In the morning I had to think of things to keep us from going crazy. I made a tent out of blankets and brought her pink cozy couple inside to play with. The time passed pretty quickly. She took a 2 1/2 hour nap and we had a playdate with our friends.

I better never see this move at age 16!

Filling her tank with gas





Last night Cassie was up from 11:30 - 1:30. I don't know what the problem was, she was tired but couldn't seem to get back to sleep. I would rock her and she would let me know she wanted to go back to bed. I laid her down and crawled back into my own bed....seconds later she would cry and call for me.

We are talking about taking Cassie on a plane trip. I can not tell you how much anxiety that gives me. She is a busy toddler and for her to sit in a confined space and be cooped up with strangers is not a good mix in my book. Maybe she will surprise me and do great but I am preparing for the worst.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pink car. I've been wanting to get one for my daughter... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures as always! Happy to see a shot of Cassie the cow too!! Too cute!! Plane tris are never fun. I see when my brother and his family travels they always get off the plane feeling so tired but then you get to enjoy where you are.. so I say go for it like you said, she might just surprise you!

    ReplyDelete