Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Finger Paint and my Blond Moment


This morning Cass and I went to a park, we stayed maybe 30 min...the mosquitos were so horrible...they literally swarmed around us. In the afternoon I planned on going to the beach however the weather had other plans for me. Cassie woke up from her nap, I changed into my suit then happened to look out the front window....big old black clouds were rolling in so we had a change of plans. Some of those plans included fingerpainting...messy but fun and she loves it!!



This was the look she gave me before trying to lick it off her fingers-she knows better!


This beautiful masterpiece is now on my fridge




It did clear up later in the day so I decided to run some errands. We went to Walgreens and after that I planned on going to the bookstore and walking down the road to show Cassie some animals in the pet store. I walked around Walgreens with Cassie and bought some makeup, then we walked down the road. I'm walking, walking, walking and someone looked at me kinda funny. Then it hit me..... I didn't have a bra on and was wearing a pretty thin t-shirt. I had taken it off when it stormed thinking I would be comfortable and not go anywhere and then totally forgot I didn't have it on!!!! So...I stopped midtrack, picked Cassie up and held her in front of me to hide myself and went right back to the car. Those poor people at Walgreens and they were proubly thinkng what kind of Mom is she! I got home and still didn't put it back on because I'm safe right? I see someone pull up in the driveway and a guy knocks at my door, I forgot we were having a guy come to look at our furnace! Cassie was across the room so I couldn't grab her to put her in front of me so I just crossed my arms over my chest. That was my day.



Just being goofy


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! That is such a funny story!!! No wonder people were looking at you funny!! Arms crossed in front of chest always helps as a last resort!! You made me laugh so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute photos!

    And yes, those photos in the 4th of July entry are from the park Fox Brooks ( I think that was the name!).

    ReplyDelete