Wednesday, July 14, 2010

21 Months Old



My little girl is another month older....she is fast approaching 2! Crazy.



Yesterday morning we went to storytime where she was complimented on her dancing skills. Miss. Betsy turned on some music and had the kids dance....Cassie stood out. Miss Betsy said she has quite the moves. Maybe I should enter her on the show "So you think you can dance?" In the afternoon we went to the zoo by ourselves. We were there for an hour and then met up with another friend and her little girl. Cassie refused to be in her stroller and walked the entire zoo. Her favorite animals are now the cows. There is a cow named Cassie so we always visit Cassie the cow when we are there.



Today I met a friend and walked around the lake. Cassie did not like my friend. It was not a fun walk. When I put her in the stroller and my friend started talking Cassie covered her eyes and cried and screamed for me. She was terrified. I had to carry her around the entire lake. We stopped at a park that we usually play at and she was still so upset she couldn't concentrate on playing. When we left she got so upset she was gagging and dryheaving. NIGHTMARE. Once we were back in the car she was fine. My poor friend. That was some severe stranger anxiety and I haven't had that in a long time.

Above is how I know Cassie is pooping. She covers her eyes and just stands there....ha!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like an awful afternoon! I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 21 months old!! What have you got planned for her birthday party!!! I am sure it will be wonderful no matter what you do! Wow go Cassie and her dancing skills!! My eldest niece goes to ballet and really enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poop pose, hahaha!

    Yup, we went to Monkey Joes last night (Wednesday night) and it was pretty empty. I would be annoyed if there were a lot of kids running around with the boys being so young, so I could totally see how you didn't enjoy it when it was packed!

    ReplyDelete