Thursday, July 29, 2010

Battle of the Wills

Earlier this week Cassie woke up around 2 am crying. I rocked her and gave her a drink then put her back in her crib. Seconds later she was calling for me again.....so I picked her up and held her in the chair. I thought she may have had a nightmare or wasn't feeling good. However after 2 hours of this Mommy came to realize she was being played. I stopped picking her up from her crib and told her she needed to lay down. The fake crying began....the girl is a good actress but I can tell when its not real. I'll just say Mommy won the battle.

Bedtime also consists of every stuffed animal she has needing to be in the crib with her. Tonight I gave her the normal animals and she looked at me and very seriously said "Min Mouse" and "La-La-La" (from the Elmo song) It was so dang cute I let her run her little butt into the livingroom to get them.

The other day Cassie saw the TP roll was empty and took it apon herself to fix it.





Yep...she took TP from the other bathroom and pulled it to the empty roll in the other bathroom and tried winding it up. Ahhh...yes.

We had a playdate with our friends Haley and Ella on Wednesday. The girls are 3 days apart. They are moving and we will miss them!!





Pics from this morning in her pjs and bedhead:


2 comments:

  1. These girls sure know how to play their mamas... My daughter (21 months) will pull the same stunts at bedtime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The TP is too funny! She's a stuffed animal hound too huh? Angela needs all of her animals in her bed too. As I pick her up in the morning she grabs as many as she can to have with her while I change her. Some nights there's hardly room for her in her bed!

    ReplyDelete