Wednesday, March 14, 2012

22 Weeks Pregnant and kisses to heaven

Not much new, still feeling good.  Today we had beautiful weather so we went for a walk.  It was very slow going for me and I feel like I am waddling.   I sleep with numerous pillows, one behind my back so I don't roll over and stay on my back, one under my belly and one between my legs.   Last night Matt asked how many pillows I had in bed with me...then he asked me if I wanted a pregnancy pillow. Those things are $60 and these pillows work fine for now....but we will see. Getting up from a laying down position is pretty tough also....takes me awhile to shift into position and then it almost feels like I have to adjust my belly and get those babies into a better position before I stand up. 



We had a busy day today, we went to story time, then a park, home for lunch, a walk and another park, then met friends for dinner at Culvers.   It was a great day and I love this beautiful weather we had.  It really is so nice to get outside after being cooped up all winter!

She told me she was pregnant...and was measuring her belly

I quess I must do this alot


On the way home from the park I had the windows in the car open. Cassie was blowing kisses out the window.  I asked her why she was doing that and she said they were for Monkey Papa and they would make him happy.  So sweet.   Blowing kisses to heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Id love to put my dick in her little pussy and see if I can get her pregnant for real

    ReplyDelete