Wednesday, March 7, 2012

21 Weeks Pregnant

I have gained my usual pound a week, I'm now at 140 pounds.  Besides Sciatic pain at night and some back pain if I don't wear my support belt I feel really good.   I love being pregnant and I'm still in awe that I am not only pregnant again but carrying 2 babies.  What a blessing.   Here we thought we may never have a family and now we are going to have 3 girls.   I'm so thankful.   These babies are growing,   Today I saw my right side of my stomach push out and in from Baby A kicking.  I'm feeling movment very high today also, half way between my ribs and belly button.


Last night we took a tour of the birthing center at our hospital.   I gave birth to Cassie there but since she was born they have built a whole new birthing center.  It is really nice.   Even if the babies placenta moves away from my cervix and the first baby is head down so that I can do a normal delivery I will still be deliving in the rooms they do C-sections in.   The reason being is so many people are needed for twins.  The following people will be in the room: Matt, my OB, a pediatrician, 2 nurses for Baby A and 2 nurses for Baby B.  And also of course if an emergency C-section is needed. 

This morning we went to story time and Cassie had a meltdown.  Those are always so lovely to have in public....anyone agree?   She took 2 shakers and was told only 1, when told to put one back by Miss Betsy the tears started along with the high pitched scheech.   So I picked her up and carried her screaming and crying out of storytime and into the bathroom. We were sitting in the front so I had to walk through a sea of people....again lovely.  She was put in the corner and I told her that was unacceptable behavior, she was to listen to the rules and thats all it took.   I cleaned her up (that girl can produce the tears) and out we went.  She found her spot for the puppet show and acted like nothing happen.   After story time she told Miss Betsy sorry for crying as well.   Thankfully the temper tantrums and the public tantrums are few and far between.  KNOCK ON WOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment