Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello 2nd Trimester!!

14 weeks pregnant with the twins today!    I have seen so many sites say you are in your 2nd trimester at 12 weeks, 13 weeks or 14 weeks so since I am 14 weeks today I can offically say I am in the 2nd trimester no matter how you look at it!

Still feeling great.   I've thought I have felt flutters a couple of times.  Looking foward to those movements where you know without a doubt its baby.  I have been so blessed, so lucky with each of my pregnancys to feel great, to have no morning sickness, to basically feel like I am not even pregnant except for the belly.  However....with this pregnancy I am getting the sciatic nerve pain.   If I sit on the couch a certain way it really hurts and I have a hard time walking.

Saying "hi" to her brothers or sisters

14 weeks - today

14 weeks - today
My Mom and Grandma just stopped by.  My Grandma is in her 90's so she just says whats on her mind.  We were sitting around talking and she said "Boy Melissa, your gaining weight"   Thanks Grams :o)   Then she said   "Wow, big boobs and big tummy"  Ha ha!  Gotta love her.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, that is too funny. My Grandma's the same way - wonder if they are somehow related..?;)

    You look ADORABLE!! Love seeing your cute little belly. Glad to hear you're still feeling good too..though that nerve thing can be irritating; I remember having that too and the nights were hardest. Hope it lessens in the coming weeks!

    HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on reaching your second trimester. Won't be too long now - YAY!!

    ReplyDelete