Monday, January 30, 2012

16 week appointment

My blood pressure is good and I gained another 3 pounds for a total of 11 pounds.  I am measuring in at 18-19 weeks pregnant if I were pregnant with a singleton.   We had our ultrasound and both babies are looking great.  Moving around and kicking.  We asked the doctor if she could tell the genders.   Baby A is on my right hand side, is breech and had his/her legs crossed so we couldn't make out the gender.  Baby B is on my left hand side and we got a clear shot of the gender.  We aren't going to say anything untill our big anatomy scan in 3 weeks so we can confirm Baby B's gender and see if Baby A has changed position so we can tell the gender.   Below is what the babies look like at 16 weeks pregnant in the womb.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! So happy things are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower! Can't wait to see if these babies are boys or girls.... 3 weeks is such a long time! :)

    ReplyDelete