Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First little kick

I was sitting at the computer actually reading about when people first felt their twins move.   I have been feeling flutters here and there but its so hard to pinpoint if it is truly the babies.   While sitting here I felt a pretty good flutter and then a couple seconds later a definite little kick.   It made me jump.   Its the first time I have felt movement where I know for sure it was one of the babies and not something else.   It made me teary eyed...so amazing Gods miracle of life.   Tomorrow I am 15 weeks, I didn't feel Cassie move till after I was 18 weeks. 

I have been reading posts from some twin chat rooms and I just don't get some of the posters.  Some women will ask questions like....is gaining alot of weight or having a big bump a sign of twins or some other question that members think are stupid so they are snarky and jump down these women's throats and they are so rude.  It blows my mind.  These are mothers of children and they are just being down right nasty and they even seem to be on a high horse because they have had twins.   They have said "Twins are not the trendy thing to do so don't wish for it, its hard work and until you have been in our shoes you won't understand".  I mean really??     Yes, I know its going to be harder than 1 but its not going to be the end of the world like these women act.   I mean I had 1 baby with so many problems, so many hospital visits and surgeries and I never acted like these women.  Yes, it was hard but when your put in a situation you just do what you have to do and you survive.   Cassie's first year was rough but I never thought it was terrible.   If I would have been told before I had her what was in store for me I would have been scared stiff and wonder how I was going to do everything...but when your actually placed in it you just do what needs to be done.      Anyhow, some of these women drive me nuts reading their posts, seeing how mean they are, and their attitudes.  Those boards are not for me.  

4 comments:

  1. Yay for feeling baby flutters!! And I get what you mean. I hate baby boards, and never get on them. The women can be so mean. And I think "Would you want your child to hear you talking like that? Is that how you want your child to grow up thinking it's ok to talk to people like that?" Yah. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twins are a blessing! Sure, there are some hard days and long nights, but they are so worth it! My granddaughters are 4 now and are the best of friends. They have brought such joy to our lives! Take each moment as it comes and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Family Rosek,
    gratulation for your Baby.
    I look for my Homepage, my name is Rosek :-) and i find you.
    I am from Germany, my name is Rosek, and my Page
    www.life-of-rosek.de
    Have a nice days and fun
    greez
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya. Haven't visited twins boards before but I've visited others, and have usually been put off by the lack of support. Ironically! (Isn't that what the boards are there for?!)..

    Anyway I am so happy for you that you got to feel your first little kick. Hooray!!! That is INCREDIBLY exciting:)

    ReplyDelete