Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preschool at home!


Gluing the apples on the tree
I started some homeschooling for preschool last week. I am using the curriculum from www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com

She is wearing a band-aid above because she lost her balance and knocked her face into the table.  There was no scratch, bump or blood but band-aids always help.  Therefore the band-aid.

I am really happy with the curriculum so far. Cassie loves it. She asks to do it every day and I am  amazed at how well she does. She catches on so fast!!

We have been setting up shop in the kitchen

She organized all her shapes correctly and glued them on the correct shape

Did her Dot Art

Practing Tracing


I am really enjoying doing this stuff with her.  Its alot of fun and so much fun to see her learn.  We have also started teaching her German.   Actually.....Matt has been teaching her.   She has a vocab of about 4-5 German words right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment