Friday, September 30, 2011

Lupron is a go!!

We had an appointment this morning at our clinic.  I had to have a mock transfer so I needed a full bladder.  That was so not fun, especially when she pushed on my bladder with the u/s wand.   I had to cocentrate with all my might and was practically biting my fingers trying to not pee.  Things seem to be a little weakened after having a baby.  I was so glad once that was done.   Clearly I don't need that much water to have a full bladder...I will remember this once my transfer happens.

We signed consent forms and I had a blood draw to verify I ovulated.  The doctor called me an hour ago and said all looks good.   I am to start Lurpon shots Sunday!   I really can't beleive we are doing this again but I am excited!!!  

At one point during the u/s the nurse said I could go to the bathroom just a tiny bit...easier said than done.   She had me run across the hall to the bathroom with just a sheet on.   Crazy stuff and you just have to laugh about it!  What we IVFers do to have a baby.  

2 comments: