Saturday, September 24, 2011

I freaked her out

I guess my story telling is excellent.  I got this book from the library...I remember it when I was little and always thought it was a fun book.

I got really into it and at one point made Cassie jump.  That did it.  She told me I had to stop reading it because there was a monster at the end of the book and Grover was telling us not to read it.  She refused to let me continue and I even had to hide the book in a drawer.  I had Matt bring it out again to try and she immediately shook her head NO.  She said the book scares her.  Sorry Grover.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that is so darn cute!! Maybe she just needs to grow a little bit older:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! That is MY favorite book! My nephew had me read it to him over and over again! I had forgotten about it til you mentioned it, now I am going to have to go out and get it for Noah :D Maybe Cassie will wanna read it later! Hey atleast she listens..Grover did tell her not to turn the page, HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete