Thursday, October 28, 2010


Someone loves showers. I let her take one in the mornings once in awhile. She started getting into the whole shower thing because after we swim in the pool at the YMCA I turn the shower on nice and warm and she will stand in the spray while I get dressed. She loves it. Now in the mornings if we are rushed I will let her take a shower, while she does that I do my makeup in the bathroom - works out very well because I know exactly where she is and that she isn't getting into mischief!!

Today we went back to see her Pedi. When we went earlier this week he was called to the hospital to see a baby that was being delivered so we didn't get to meet with him. He was very happy with Cassie and she did just awesome with him. I think back to the days when she screamed and cried the entire appointment and there was nothing today...not a tear. Not even for her shot!! She gave the doctor high-fives, showed him all the body parts he asked for, danced, hopped and even stood on one leg...which he was surprised by. She even let him hold her!! I was so proud of how well she did. She got the flu vaccine and her DTP booster. I felt her tense up a little bit but no crying or tears. Wow!! The nurse even gave her stuffed puppy a shot and put a band-aid on it...Cass loved that.

This morning we colored pictures with marker.
Do markers and a 2 year old mix? Hmmm...at least they are washable markers.


Thank you for inventing washable markers Crayola!!

No comments:

Post a Comment