Monday, October 25, 2010

2 year stats

Someone got into Mommies make-up this morning. I was on the phone and she usually digs into my makeup bag and pretends. This time she grabbed some eye shadow, opened without me knowing and apparently attemted to apply in her mouth, on her mouth....I don't know. I was on the phone at the time when I noticed my blue mouthed, blue handed child and promplty told my caller I had to go. Silly girl!!

Miss Cass has a cold. Its not horrible but she has a runny nose and slight cough. Its worse when she lays down to sleep. Last Thursday I noticed 2 lumps behind her left ear and freaked. I had Matt look at them and he said they were lymph nodes. Today we had her 2 year check up and her Pedi confirmed they were swollen lymph nodes which are normal and appear when their body is fighting infection, a cold, etc... Besides having a runny nose/cough she doesn't have a fever and happy.

Here are her stats:
She weighs a whopping 23 pounds!! Hey she went from 1% to 17%!!
She is 33 inches. Jumped percentiles here as well!
Talks alot! I lost track of how many words
Has been sleeping till 7:30-8:30 in the morning - Mommy loves this
Is in love with Elmo
Also loves Barney and Baby Bop
Loves manderine oranges, grilled cheese, chili, chix nuggets, tacos and ranch dressing!!
Loves telling people the fact Rhinos eat and pee. Thank you Daddy for that! :o)
When asked how old she is she responds "Two....no one" So cute.

Its 11:00 pm and time for me to hit the hay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment