Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lets Party!!!!



Yesterday we threw Cassie her first birthday party!! We didn't throw one last year because of her cleft palate surgery that was right around the corner. Alot of family was sick so we didn't want to take the risk of her catching something and then having to change the surgery date.


Yesterday also marked 1 year since her cleft palate surgery so we had alot to celebrate!!

During her nap I decorated the kitchen with streamers, balloons and Cassies big red love....Elmo.


The cake that I slaved over for 3 1/2 hours!!

Snacks and Goodies

Her new Sit N Spin

She....

Loves....

It!!!

Mommy and her big 2 year old!!

Great Aunt Pam, Mommy and Cass

The kitchen Daddy and I got for her



She refused to look at the camera. Short attention span!!

Sarah and Valerie

Cooking at her new kitchen

Opening presents!

Cass really got into opening gifts....

She would tear one open and love what was inside...

then say "another one!!" Grab another gift and unwrap. She was thrilled!

First time eating pizza with Daddy

My Grandma and Aunt

Eating chips and dip with Grandma, Nana and "monkey papa"

Sarah and Cass

I wasn't sure how Cass would react to waking up from her nap, walking out of her room and having 20 some people in the house. She surprised me and did just great! She loved it.

She did want either me or my Mom close by alot. She said bye to a bunch of family and gave them hugs at the end of the night and wanted Nana to put her to bed.

It was a great first party for Cass!

1 comment: