Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm back from.....

San Diego! Last week I flew there with my Mom. My brother has lived out there for 15 years and this is the first time I have gone out there. Sad...I know. However life happens. First we got married and had to save for that. Then Matt started law school so no trips during that time. Then we had to pay for IVF so it just never seemed to work out. Matt had a bunch of airline miles accumlated from traveling for work so I flew for free. It was so nice and relaxing.

My Dad, myself, brother and Mom


My brother and I


What a view!!


My brother and his adorable puppy...Lani


We spent alot of time at the beach. Let me just say how relaxing it is to lay on the sand, read a book, soaking up the sun and hearing the Ocean waves. Just what I needed!!

I loved the palm trees everywhere!


We did some hiking


More Beach


and went to some Tide Pools where we found lots of neat and disgusting creatures!


Pretty Palms


It was the perfect amount of days to be away. By the end I was ready to come home. I was getting that "empty" feeling in the pit of my stomach because I missed my hubby and Cassie. Now I am a rejuvanted Mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment