Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sick?

Just not sure. This little girl has had a runny nose and her voice is rough sounding but she doesn't have a fever and acts totally fine. Maybe its teething that is causing the runny nose which drains into her throat when she sleeps which makes her cough and cause the throat irritation. I know she is popping some new pearly whites. Either way after her nap yesterday I had her take it easy. She layed on a pillow, covered in her blankie, drank juice and watched cartoons for an hour.

She told me she was "done" with cartoons and acted totally fine.

She has a fasincation with monkeys. I have seen other little girls with stuffed monkeys as well. Wonder what it is with monkeys?

Hugs to her monkey

I tried to trim the back of her hair yesterday. It needed it! Thankfully her hair has wave and some curl so even if I screwed up you wouldn't be able to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment