Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our week so far...

Pots are for standing in (at least according to Cassie)



I just wrote out a long post and some how it didn't post and I can't find it anywhere! So...this is going to be shorter because I am NOT re-writing everything.
A quick recap of the original post that you won't see:

We have gone to the park every day this week for 2 hours. Cassie LOVES the swings!

uh-oh Spaghetti'os!


After nap time



Tomorrow is her 18 month checkup. I am interested to see what her stats will be and how she is with the doctor. Her stranger anxiety is gone but the doctor may not be her favorite person in the whole world still. At least there are no shots.

Pic of her wavy hair and ringlets

Showing off her leggs!


Today I scheduled some appointments at Children's Hospital. We are going to be having a follow up with her ear/nose/throat doctor. He will check to see if the tubes are still in her ears and her hearing. I'm thinking this will be a smooth appointment since she has never had an ear infection and we can tell she hears without any problem. We will also have her first speech appointment. Cleft Palate kids usually need some speech therapy. It will be interesting to see what they think of where Cassie is with speech at this point.
Helping Mommy vacuum

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of the appointments! I hope it's all good news! She is so cute in the pot and I love the after nap hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so adorable. :) She seems like a little sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete