Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Potty


We bought Cass a potty Saturday. I researched all of them, read reviews and found this to be the best one. They had a white one and this pink one. Matt wanted white but I liked the pink. Matt wanted white because "what happens if we were to have a boy" but really...the odds of us getting pregnant naturally are 1% and we don't know if we will do IVF again so its a very good chance Cass could be our only child so I like going all out pink on everything!!! I am enjoying having my little girl. We also put the white and pink one next to each other and Cass kept pointing at the pink so we let her make the final decision...and she chose pink - thats my girl!





We put the potty in the bathroom and she has sat on it a couple of times. I am happy with her being willing to sit on it. At one point she picked up some toilet paper and pretended she went and did her thing with the TP.

I forgot to mention I took Cassie for her first McDonalds icecream cone last Friday. Don't ask why I bought 2 cones, like I really thought she was going to eat a whole one by herself?? She took 5 licks and I had to eat my cone plus hers....hey, I couldn't let 49 cents go to waste!! Ummm, I felt pretty yucky after that and had to go for a walk afterwards.

Being Mooned! She thinks this is the funniest postion to be in

2 comments:

  1. I love that she picked the pink potty. Smart girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute potty! I think the pink one was a good choice ;) And thanks for the info on the ice cream cone ... now I know to share :)

    ReplyDelete