Monday, April 12, 2010

Braids



I put a braid in Cassies hair for the first time today, it stayed in for maybe an hour before she realized there was something in her hair and pulled it out. That girl will not keep anything in her hair! I pull it back make it look all nice and presentable...then we get in public and she pulls it out, all that hair poofs out and she looks like troll doll with that hair all over the place...ha ha!!

She is giving true kisses now, she came up to me today and gave me a big wet (yogurty) kiss right on the lips. She is so darn cute. In the bath I watched her take her hands and wash every part of her body by herself...it amazes me to no end that she is mine.

She loves giving Athena dog biscuits. If I leave the pantry door open she hightails it over there to grab the dog biscuit box, dig out a bone and give it to Athena. Athena is her new best pal because of this. When were outside Cassie will scream for her "Thena"and clap her hands. I love how she copies what I do....better be careful!!

3 comments:

  1. Cassie looks so cute with her braid...but then she is a cutie anyway so she will be cute no matter what!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable. Love the braid!

    ReplyDelete