Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cassie is officially......

WALKING!! A couple days ago we were at Target and Cass was hanging on to Daddys hand. She just let go and toddeled down the aisle, turned around and came right on back like she had been doing it forever.



Her wild crazy hair again. It has a mind of its own.

We also took her to the mall where she practiced her new found walking skills, she did take a face plant right in the middle of the food court and let out a howl but she was just fine...I think it scared her more than anything. She is actually pretty good on her balance and hasn't taken many spills.


Her hair after being slicked with water and the unruly part put in a pony

She still has her moments where she wants my finger and if I try to make her walk without it she gets mad at me. She is becoming very clingy to me as well. She will walk up to me and pull on my jeans and cry till I pick her up or walk after me and say "Ma-Ma"....its pretty sweet to hear my little girl call for me and want me so badly.



3 comments:

  1. Yay Cassie! That's awesome! I love the hair too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Cassie's walking! What a huge step!! And yes, her hair is super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Cassie's hair! Lily's needs to grow quicker :). I am so exciting that she is walking. Just wait - she'll be running soon. Has she climbed on the couch yet? That's our new adventure...

    ReplyDelete