Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas


All dressed up

We had a great Christmas. Christmas eve we went to Claudias (Matts aunt house)to celebrate. Cassie did just fab!! I was ready for her to be a complete wreck with all the people but she did just great. She loved the kids!


Walking with Grandma

On Christmas Day we opened presents under the tree with coffee. Cassie was so cute opening her gifts. We had both sets of grandparents come over to open gifts and have dinner in the afternoon and again Cass did awsome with everyone.


Opening presents


Playing with the other kids

Today we went to my parents to celebrate again. She has had a busy past few days and were so proud of her, that she seems to be getting better with others.

I have also started to brush her teeth, now that she is getting more than 2 I decided I need to start. She fought me the first 2-3 times where I had to actually pin her arms down and kinda open her mouth. Tonight she surprised me...I took out her toothbrush and said "its time to brush your teeth" she laid there and just opened her mouth and let me brush away. Wow! What a good little girl. I think she acutally enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. I just love her dress! It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable in her dress! I'm glad she is doing so well and letting you brush her teeth!

    ReplyDelete