Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good as new!


In her new footsie pjs

Cassie is doing awsome after surgery. She is so happy and she no longer has bouts of pain because of stomach acid leaking out. She is playing, laughing and happy...we are so blessed and thankful that everything is over and this is our first holiday without anything medical going on!! THANKFUL!!


Today after a nap


Today I made lasagna while Cassie played so all I had to do tonight was pop that puppy in the oven and heat up some Texas Toast. Tomorow I plan on doing a roast since it seems like roast weather. We are in for a doozy of a snow storm tonight...they are saying up to 13 inches so I figured after Matt gets home from work tomorrow we can have an nice filling meal before he has to head outside to snow plow.


Athena and Cassie....


Athena always there to eat what Cassie doesn't want

Cassie ate like a horse tonight...For dinner she ate spaghetti, 1/2 an avacado, tons of cheese, tons of manderine oranges and a tub of fruit. She had a nice warm bath, watched Little Einsteins with Daddy and is now snug as a run in bed.



She loves cheese so I try to put new things on cheese or under it to trick her..

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love her PJ's and her after nap face. I am so glad she is doing better and I applaud your cheese trickery and am taking notes as my day is soon to come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that she is doing Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pics, as always! So glad to hear how well she's feeling - that's great!!! Praise God.

    ReplyDelete