Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday


Cassie is walking all over the house now and her balance has improved so much...she rarely falls but it still FREAKS me out when I see her tip and I think she is going to hit a wall or something else. The other day she was behind me and the next second I looked she was gone, she walked into our quest bedroom and closed the door behind her...she was just hanging out in the room all by herself.



In a VERY good mood after her morning nap

Last Friday we went to Childrens Hospital so the surgery clinic could look at the G-tube site to see how it healed after surgery, they said it looked great and were very happy with it. No trips needed back to surgery!! They tried to weigh her and that did not go over so well. Cassie sat on the scale screaming and reaching her arms out to me. She wouldn't go to Daddy just wanted me. The poor girl has had it with doctors and nurses and who can blame her.



We have had so many play dates recently and its so nice to get out. Cassie's stranger anxiety is SO much better (except doctors and nurses) and she loves hanging out with other little kids...she is definitly not shy around them.





Her doggies thrown over board

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I just love seeing pics of your darling little girl. I think we even have the same crib! We just bought ours last week.

    ReplyDelete