Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting over a cold



Thursday I came down with a cold, I just wasn't feeling 100% so I cancelled my playdate that day so if I was getting sick I wouldn't spread it to others. Good thing I did because for the past few days I have been miserable. Sneezing, stuffed up so I can't breath or taste food (that is the worst!)and bad headaches.



Matt took Cassie to his parents house yesterday for while so I could just lay on the couch and rest.



The Moon this morning



What happens when I don't close the bathroom door and some little girl goes in there..

Today I am feeling much better..thank goodness!!




Cassie has been so sweet the past week. I have been sitting on the floor while she walks around and she comes up behind me, and hugs me from behind, snuggles her head into my back. She will also walk over to me and plop her little butt into my lap....love it. She is really turning into a cuddle bug.


1 comment: