Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Our day yesterday



Yesterday Cassie and I had to run to the grocery store for a few items, some of which I forgot so I have to run back out AGAIN today. (I hate when I do that!!) Anyhoo..after the grocery store I didn't feel like going back home so we went to the library. They have a little blocked off section for tiny tots, there are board books, toys and a big mirror. Cassie loved it, however she did not get the concept that in a library you have to be quiet. She was anything but quiet because she loved all the kids and being in a different enviroment. We got 3 books and when I got home I used my Clorox wipes to wipe each and every part of those books down. Clorox wipes are my best friend...really..how many sick kids have touched and slobbered on those board books?


Our nice clean books

So..after my run to the grocery store AGAIN today I think we will stop off at the book store, grab a coffee and just roam around. We love our books!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun... I know what you mean about the Clorox wipes. They are used daily at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella wants to read Goodnight moon, every.single.night. It's a favorite around here. :)

    ReplyDelete