Sunday, January 24, 2010

2 years ago today...

was my egg retrival. Its been 2 years since the doctors put me under, sucked out my eggs to produce this sweet little thing :o)





I look around the house and am reminded how blessed I am to see the following things:


Stuffed Animals


Baskets of Toys


More Toys


Childrens DVD's


And yet more toys


Childrens magnets on my fridge


Pictures of my daughter

I remember when we didn't have any of these things and wished we did. Seeing these things are a constant reminder of how blessed we are.

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful love story - I teared up reading your post. You are VERY blessed!! Isn't God faithful? Thanks for sharing. Happy "Anniversary":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has truly done an amazing thing in your life! Cassie is so cute and such a testimony of God's faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so OCD, I need everything to be perfect and the house to be spotless. BUT not anymore. Having a toddler running around and dropping toys everywhere is the BEST! I love looking at her mess. :) It truly is a blessing. Our girls are almost the same age, mine is November '08. :)
    Your little miracle is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I left you a blog award on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete