Thursday, July 30, 2009

Visit from her Uncle

My brother is here from California, last time I saw him was over 8 months ago. My parents and him came by on Tuesday night for Pizza...its so great to first see my brother and give him a big hug. It stinks that we can't always hang out because of living in different states.


My brother and me


Yesterday I packed up Cassie and Athena and we went to my parents. Cassie didn't want anything to do with Lee while we were there, if he even made eye contact with her she would shut her eyes and start to whimper...so dramatic! We had some applesauce and Grandma gave her a bottle, we then went for a nice walk. Athena was in high heaven, she got to play ball and was jumping in all the ponds and trying to catch geese. She hasn't had that much activity in a long time. I thought we may have to carry her home!


Cassie in the highchair that I used as a baby


Lee got a little to close for her liking in this pic



Lee came over to our house that night and I made chicken pot pie for dinner. Cassie then decided she really liked her Uncle. She sat next to him on the couch and was pulling his hair, touching his face and was full of squeals and other baby noises. She was in a great mood!!


Athena getting groomed by Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment