Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Recap

Today will be a no picture post - just recapping our weekend.
Saturday was Matts Grandma's 80th birthday party, we took Cassie to her house to eat some food and visit with family. The last time Grandma Rosella had seen Cassie was when she was in the NICU...so 9 months ago!!! Alot has changed in that time. She screamed bloody murder as soon as we took her out of the car, there were just to many people in her face at first and that freaks her out. It took a while to calm her down but eventually she did calm down. We put her on a blanket and she played with her toys and danced. Yep...she dances now. She will sit on her tush and bounce up and down and move her head around - its so cute. I swear she is copying me when she saw me dance. The neighbors were playing a Michael Jackson song and I was dancing goofy for her...which she loved and since then she has started this dancing move.

Sunday we ran errands and got a call from our friends who were at a Martini bar in town with their baby. It was around 4 so there was no one there and we sat on their outdoor patio with the babies to visit - it was actually quite nice. We felt wierd about bringing her into a bar at first but it is non-smoking and actually very classy. Matts parents met us there also to chat. I had to get Matt going sooner than I would have liked because my head was KILLING me , I thought I was going to loose my cookies. I had to lay down right when I got home and stayed in bed till 8:30, Matt was a great Daddy and took awsome care of Cassie - getting her pjs on, feeding and playing with her and tucking her sassy pants into bed :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment