Thursday, July 9, 2009

One day closer to Friday

It was just a nice day spent with my girl today. The dog, myself and Cassie went for a morning walk, mornings are the best part of the day in my opinion. Before we actually start out on the walk the dog hightails it out the door and around the house on a mission to catch a squirrel before they see her coming...she has caught one once, another time she almost caught one but it bit her right in the nose. Cassie had a nice 2 1/2 hour nap today and we have just been hanging out. She sat in her jumper for a while bouncing, bouncing bouncing. Everytime I made eye contact with her she would burst out in giggles. So cute, I am so happy that I am able to stay home with her and not miss a moment of her life. She is now sitting happily at my feet playing with her toys.


Visiting with Great-Grandma on Tuesday


She has Daddys smile!



Yesterday we met Daddy at his office and went out to lunch, it was the first time we have done that since she was born...almost 9 months!! Tomorrow Daddy has a vacation day and we are hanging out all day - can't wait!!

Pics from today - Pretty in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment