Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Doctor is SO not her friend right now...

Cassie had her 9 month well baby checkup today. I was holding her in my arms and her doctor walked in, she just stared at him and he knew right away she had stranger anxiety..just from the look on her face. She flipped out and cried/screamed the whole appointment. Her little face was so red and I thought she may make her self throw up because she was crying so hard. (Shes done that before) She is a tiny little girl - in the 20th percentile for weight. (17 lb;2 oz) She doesn't have much of an appetite and has been giving me a hard time when it comes to eating solids these past few days. The doctor looked in her mouth and we see her tooth cutting thru the gums so maybe thats why she wants nothing to do with solids right now. The doctor was trying to tell me some information at the end of the appointment but I could barely hear him through Cassies ear piercing wails. Lord!!



No comments:

Post a Comment