Thursday, June 23, 2011

Under the Weather

but only a little bit.   Last night was a bit rough.  At 10:00 Cassie woke up and was crying.   It was more like a tantrum in bed.  She kept needing kleenex (which I thought was from crying so much), needing to go to the bathroom....you get my drift.  This went on for 1 1/2 hours.   Every time I laid down to go to sleep she would start crying for me.   She seemed fine, we thought she was just being sassy.   Well...this morning she woke up with a runny nose and it got runnier and stuffier as the day went on.   She didn't eat dinner last night, no breakfast this morning and no dinner tonight.  The only thing she ate today was :

and a few bites of pudding. 

We did alot of crafts and fingerpainting this morning.  She was really starting to sneeze with alot of snots being shot out her nose so we put pjs back on and cuddled on the couch.  I rubbed her head while she watched cartoons and she fell asleep.  She woke up in an hour with her nose bothering her so I put her in my bed propped on a bunch of pillows which did the trick.  She slept for 2 more hours.  Hoping for a better night tonight and a little girl whose nose isn't so stuffed tomorrow.  She usually recovers very quickly from things.

This morning I looked out my window and saw this:


And here I was blaming the squirrels for constantly dumping the birdseed out of my feeder!!  


The other day it rained so we went in search of frogs that jump into our window wells and get stuck.  We did our good deed and rescued them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment