Monday, June 6, 2011

A few of my favorite things

These are are few things your doing/saying that I don't want to forget:

  • Tonight you went potty and I picked you up to go to bed.  You wrapped your little arms around my neck.  I just swayed with you in my arms, stroked your hair and you laid your head on my shoulder...smiled and said "Were snuggling". 
  • I love when you are eating something I have made and say "Yummy to my Tummy, thank you Mom"
  • I loved our water fight we had in the backyard tonight
  • I love when you take your little hands, put them on my cheeks and mumble something that I can't understand.  There is something so sweet about it.
  • I love when you want to do something and can't.  You say "I have to be older to do that"
  • I love the way you blow kisses
  • I love how you try so hard to catch birds.  You squat down, clap your hands and say "Come here birdie"
  • I love how you get up after a nap,all disshevled and say "Its morning" when it is really 4 in the afternoon.
  • When I say "I love you" and you say "I love puppy more" and wait for my sad reaction and then tell me "its ok". 

1 comment:

  1. It is about the small things. I hope that I never get to busy and miss precious moments. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete