Monday, June 20, 2011

Puppy Kisses

Just got Cass to bed!   Before she fell asleep we had a tantrum nice calm reasonable discussion about why she could not sleep with a balloon in bed.  That discussion is now settled....no balloons in bed. 

For Fathers Day we got Matt Kinect.   Its actually pretty fun.   We played the boxing game and my arms are still sore from it.  Tonight we had Cassie try bowling and she seemed to really enjoy it.  It was a fun little family game night.



This afternoon we had to go grocery shopping but someone was plain tuckered out and wouldn't wake up from her nap.  She looked so sweet and peaceful I had to take pics.  
 This little girl has changed her waking time from 7 to 6 in the morning.  She wakes me up by running into our room and giving me "puppy kisses" from her stuffed puppy.   The other day I was poked in the eye by puppys nose....that woke me up.  
This is what I'm heading off to do soon also.  Close my eyes and prepare for "puppy kisses" in the morning. I just wish the puppy kisses would move to 7 again.  I miss that extra hour of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment