Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Days

Cassie and I had a fun filled summer day today. At 8:00 am we went for a run. I have been running for over a week now.  I am not a fan of running but love how it feels when I am done.   After we run we stop at the park and I listen to Christian music on my headphones while Cassie attempts to catch birds.   Its a great cool down and a great start to my morning.   We got home around 9, I showered and dressed and we went to our friends house for a playdate.


During Cassies nap I read.   I am LOVING my kindle...just like everyone said I would.  I am reading Water for Elephants right now and love it.  If anyone has any good book suggestions please let me know...I am always looking for a good read.


I also put on my bikini and got some sun...yikes to a bikini.  My abs just are not the same after carrying a baby.  



After her nap we spent more time outside, came in and fingerpainted then walked around the lake and stopped at another park.   It was crazy hot walking.   The temp said it was 100 degrees.   Blah.......

No comments:

Post a Comment