Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday



Today Cassie FINALLY pulled up to stand BY HER SELF!! At almost 16 months old!! She has always tried, given up and cried for me to help her which I always do. She was sitting on the floor at my grandparents house, grabbed a box and pulled up to a stand. When we got home she did it 5 more times like she had been doing it forever. Crazy girl!! So tonight we lowered her crib since she was pulling to stand in her crib as well and could launch herself over the side. She sure takes her time in doing things. She must get her uncoordination from me. :o)




Tomorrow I have a playdate and right after that we are meeting my husband and his parents for dinner, should be fun and a long day out on the town for Cassie... its so nice to get out in the afternoons, it reallys makes the day go fast.




Our IVF clinic has reduced rates right now so we have been discussing trying IVF again. I am torn on it. If we would have had embroys to freeze this would be a non-issue but unfortunatly we didn't have any to freeze so we would have to start from square 1. Pricey square 1........ I would also like to adopt. Things to think about.



Hugging my legs...such a cuddle bug


Hanging with the boys


Trying to balance the balloon on her head....


She did it!!!!


The other day Cassie went into the bathroom (which I usually close) and shut the door behind her. No big deal...until I went after her and she had pulled out the drawer.


This was as far as the door would open!! I couldn't get to her! I started to panic...tried to claw my way in (ha!). Finally in a calm voice I said " Cassie close the drawer" ....and she did!!! Thank God!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Cassie! That's so exciting that she can pull herself up now! And I'm glad she finally let you in the bathroom ;)

    Good luck on making your IVF decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie is such a cute baby, she looks so adorable!! Makes me think of our little one who is just big enough to see on an u/s and makes it all so much more real!!

    ReplyDelete