Friday, February 19, 2010

Injuries

Injury free


Injury free


Still Injury free


UNTILL....
Today we went to Babies R Us with "Na-Na". We walked into BRU (which was jam packed)and walked around looking at all the adorable clothes. Cassie wanted to walk around so I set her on the ground and went to straighten out her skirt, she took two steps and her boot caught the carpet....down she went. Not onto carpet or even a hard floor but forehead first onto the bottom of the metal racks the clothes hang on. She cried and cried and it immediately started to turn black and blue. A couple min later she had a huge goose egg right between her eyes. Withing a couple of min she was fine, walking around and having fun but it ruined by shopping mood....I felt HORRIBLE. Yes, I know toddlers fall and get bumps and bruises but I kept replaying her head hitting the metal bar...no words. Ouch.

Injury - Big Red boo boo (its swollen but hard to tell from the pic)


Injury #2 was not to Cassie but her favorite Pooh Bear. Someone chewed off Poohs ears....and it wasn't Cassie. I think that leaves the guilty party as a big yellow dog. Sigh. I had to throw out pooh because his ears are sharp jagged points now, Cassie did not see me do it. I'll have to get a new Pooh I guess.



Poor Pooh.

1 comment:

  1. Poor pooh and poor Cassie! I still trip and fall and get bumps and bruises and I'm 24! It happends :)

    ReplyDelete