Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday

She will put her bear in the chair...


Then proceed to sit on him and laugh


The other day Cassie was sitting on the floor and just stood up and walked away. She stood up with nothing to pull up on...I was so proud of her. She proceeded to do it all day like she had been doing it for months. I don't know if it has taken her so long to be able to do it because of the g-tube being in her stomach??? It almost seemed like her stomach muscles were weak. There is alot of scar tissue in that area as well so maybe that affected how hard it was to stand up as well. Whatever it was she is doing it now and I am thrilled.

G-tube scar (No bikini for Cassie!)


Our favorite thing to do now is wrestle. She'll run around the house while I lay on the floor and jump on me. I'll throw her over my body, she will burst into laughter and repeat. Its so darn cute, those laughs are beyond priceless. I savor every moment with her and try to not take ANYTHING for granted.

Looking for more toys


Look what I found under my butt!!!


Little Princess


Look at the drool coming out her mouth!


From the pic above you can see she is drooling like a St Benard, she is getting two more top teeth. One is already visible and I can see the outline of the other one.

Watching Nick Jr


Pushing her train




Mug Shot - does she have a mop of hair or what??!!


Always sticking that tounge out


Giving her self a big wet kiss in the mirror

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! That's great that she can stand up on her own now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! I walked a little late. Maybe because of my stomach surgeries? And even though I had scars I was never embarrassed to wear a bikini. Just part of my story. :)

    ReplyDelete