Monday, February 4, 2013

Teeth!!



Got a pic of Mandys 2 new pearly whites!!  

Thankgoodness today was a good day for all of us.   Matt fed the girls last night (they both got up once at midnight) and I got a full 7 hours of sleep.  What a difference that makes!    I woke up with way more patience and was not ready to burst into tears at any time.   Yes....I did cry a couple times from pure exhaustion and having duo babies cry.   It truly can be mentally exhausting.  

But because I had sleep, Mandy's teeth were not bothering her and Emily finally pooped everyone was happy today!!  ( we had a few days of constipation with Emily)

3 comments:

  1. both max and eli got their two bottom teeth at once-max first and then eli a week later! I always thought they got one at a time but I guess with twins things come in 2's ;) hang in there...and know you aren't alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment! It's just what I needed!!! (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete