Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Readers who left comments......and first therapy session

I "replyed" to one of the comments but not sure if you would see it and I'm very interested in your story.   Yes, we are going to Cranial Tech in Mequon....small world!!  Please let me know your experience!

And to the other comment, Mandys flat spot is on her side.  Its pretty flat.   I'm sure her hair will cover alot once it really grows in but we were thinking about if she goes swimming, its very evident when her hair is wet.  We just went to her first Physical Therapy today for torticollis and it went well.  We are going twice a week for at least a month, after that I'm sure we will be re-evaulated again.

Mandy did well with the therapists, she was all smiles and let them massage and stretch her while she played with the new toys.   She did get cranky near the end but was a really good sport.   She has a pretty good tilt because of the torticollis but I never really noticed it until the therapist pointed it out.  

After Mandys appointment I ran to the gorcery store with Mandy.  Today was her first time in a grocery store!!    All I could think of was "Wow, one baby is so EASY!!!"    I can't even compare it to  Cassie because she had so many medical issues as a baby that she was NOT easy either.   But one healthy happy baby......easy.   No stress.   World of difference. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you were able to get Mandy in at Skokie. I had no idea that helmets were ever casted like that. That looks terrible. I will say that to get the pictures they have to put a hose type sock over their head so it smashes down their hair. It looks a little scary but they can see through it and obviously breathe through it. If she takes a pacifier, she will be able to use that too! Good luck. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete