Monday, July 23, 2012

4 Weeks Old!

The twins are 4 weeks old!!   1 month has already gone by and I survived having 2 newborns!   
Emily

Mandy
Last week I took all 3 girls out by myself.   One day we went to the library and Kmart.   In the library Emily started to cry so I had to carry her.   I did start to break a sweat for a while but it went smoothly.  After the library we headed to Kmart and all the girls were good.  At both places we did have people stop and ask about the twins.  
It felt so....SO...good to get out with all of them and do stuff I would normally do with just Cassie.  
Cassie

We are also in the beginning of a very busy week.  We move on Friday so we are pretty  much living out of boxes right now.  Its chaotic!!    Boxes are everywhere.  The majority of Cassie's toys are packed away which isn't fun for her.   We are so excited to get into our new house, unpack and get organized!!
Cass giving Mandy a kiss

Sister time

Emily in swing, Cass on the couch, Mandy on the floor (my heart is full)

Sleeping Mandy

Cassie helping give Emily a bath


Still a big difference in size!!

1 comment: