Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Updates


She sees us point the remote at the TV...so now she does it. Cute!!

Cassie has FINALLY decided to feed herself. I gotta say, she really takes her time in deciding when she is ready to do something. She loves cheese, it is a favorite along with Puffs of course! Today we ran to the store so I put her in her stroller with a handful of puffs and she was happy as a clam...just slamming those puffs in her mouth. I had to replenish her stash multiple times. It keeps her happy!

Fell asleep on Daddy while watching her cartoons

She is also SO close to walking. We spend our days walking the house. I hang on to her hand and she walks and walks and walks and walks until my back kills me. Today she actually took 2 steps on her own before almost toppling over. She still has to work on her balance but is so close.

What is that on my tray?


Mmmmmmm...cheese - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment