Sunday, November 8, 2009

G-tube healing



Cassie is doing great! Were so proud of her. Her G-tube site seems to be healing because we are not having the amount of leakage we did the past couple of days. The first 2 days pretty much all her food seemed to come out the hole. She was covered in sweet potatoes on night and like I said in another post it did NOT smell good. (Gag) Now its just oozing stomach acid....hey, that is better than oatmeal!! We are thrilled and releived its healing on its own because if it didn't we would need yet another surgery.


Grandma and Cassie

It was so beautiful out yesterday that we were able to get out and go for a walk. Grandma and Grandpa stopped over and visted. My Dad and Matt actually cleaned up all the leaves outside and then we had pizza. It looks like today is going to be another beautiful day out as well!

So BIG!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I'm glad she's doing so well and hopefuly avoiding a surgery is always a wonderful thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I wanted to let you know that I am so grateful for you sharing Cassie's story with me as now my worries about Angela's surgery have pretty much dissapeared. :)

    ReplyDelete