Friday, August 14, 2009

10 Months old

Yesterday Cassie turned 10 months old...hard to beleive in two months she will be 1 year old!! She has been kinda crabby the past 2 days and she is refusing to eat any solid food, she only wants her bottle. The only thing I can think of is she must be having another tooth that is getting ready to pop up and her mouth is hurting. I am just trying not to push her and roll with what she wants and doesn't want. I was also up with her from 3-4 this morning...very unusual for her. She went down late for a nap today and was pretty cranky. Hope she wakes up happier.




Yesterday I met my friend Jackie for lunch. She is such a great friend and I am so blessed to have her. We can talk about anything. Yesterday we talked about our friend Monica who passed away a couple months ago from Cancer. Its so hard to beleive she is gone but we know she is with the Lord and we will see her again. Monica was sassy...and we loved her for that. :o)

After lunch I went to my parents house and also brought Athena. We went for a walk to the park and Athena got to do all her favorite things.... run, chase geese and swim. She was a happy tired pooch.

Athena

Athena as a puppy

1 comment: