Tuesday, March 4, 2014

39 Weeks Pregnant - baby boy coming this week!

 Still here and pregnant!   This is the longest I have ever been pregnant for!  My OB thought I would have this little guy 2 days ago but he has proven that not to be true.   Went to my last OB visit yesterday, everything checked out good.  She checked me and there was no progress from the week before.  Oh man did that hurt when she checked me, my toes were curled, I was moaning and I broke out into a sweat. My OB then asked "So when do you want to have this baby?"    We already had an induction set for next Monday but Matt asked if we could bump it up to this week.   So she changed the induction to Friday!!    Were having baby boy in 3 days!  Friday I will have him, enjoy a vacation in the hospital with one baby, no cleaning the house and chasing other children...just me and baby boy.  Sunday we will be discharged to bring little brother home to his sisters.   Matt will have off of work the whole following week.    It is just so nice to know that he will be here this week, it would have been a long weekend till Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh so exciting! Congrats! Cannot wait to see his precious little face. Curious if he will look like the girls :) or which girl :) I have been told by the drs that they are always surprised to see me in the office (currently 37 weeks tomorrow.) Me too I say, me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your "down" time in the hospital with just your little boy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete