Tuesday, February 11, 2014

36 Weeks Pregnant

 
 
Had my OB appointment yesterday....we are now on to weekly visits!!    Can't believe we are at this point.   I remember when I first found out we were expecting and thinking how much time we had...now we have weeks.   Its down to the end! 

My blood pressure was great.   My weight was 150lbs.  I only gained 1 lb in 2 weeks!  That's a first.   She measured me and I was 33 cm.    2 weeks ago I was 35 cm so I'm thinking baby has dropped a little, however he hasn't fully dropped because she could still feel baby boys head.     She did the first exam and I was 1cm dilated.   Next Sunday I will be considered full term - yay!!     I am hoping baby boy comes anytime after that.  My doctor did say she would induce at 39 weeks if wanted, I am excited to meet him but I would not induce then, HOWEVER I will induce at 40 weeks, I do not want to go over that.  

In other news, Saturday Cassie had diarrhea.   She then threw up 4 times.   The first time she threw up was because she saw the food, which made her gag and she lost it.   After that she insisted she was fine, she acted fine, and wanted to eat.   I slowly gave her some Fry's and cheeseburger.   All was good until and an hour later when she complained of a tummy ache.  From there she threw up at 2:00, 3:00 and 4:40.....then all was good.   I am hoping it was not the stomach flu since we just got done with that 4 months ago.   I am hoping it was a weird tummy issue and we put her over the edge by feeding her Culvers, I would like to think she would not have thrown up if she had not eaten that greasy food.    So far everyone else has been fine.  I hope it stays that way.....I DO NOT want to get a stomach flu this pregnant!!!

2 comments:

  1. My big toe weighs more than 150 lbs and I am not even pregnant! You look adorable :) Can't wait to see what you name the little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 34 weeks and PRAYING to make it to 36 weeks. That being said I probably will go to 39 weeks:) You look awesome and cannot wait to see this little guy.

    ReplyDelete