Tuesday, October 22, 2013

20 weeks pregnant with baby #4



Half way there!!    I am still not feeling many kicks at all.  Nothing like what I felt with the twins.  At this time with them I was seeing my belly move and feeling them every day, multiple times a day.  This time....barely anything.   All because right now my placenta is anterior and cushioning the kicks.   I had my OB appointment yesterday and everything looks great.   I gained 5 lbs in a month.   Baby Boys heart rate was 142 bpm.      I asked her about feeling kicks and the position of the placenta and she said I should start feeling them by 24 weeks.   Plus we talked about my placenta previa again.   Because its anterior it truly is not a complete previa.   If it was complete chances are it would not move at all.  It is covering my cervix but it is on the front of my stomach so it usually moves as the uterus grows....which it did with my twin pregnancy.  That took a load off my mind!!

All 3 girls have had colds this past week.   Snotty noses but otherwise they seem happy.  Except the first night that Emily came down with it....she woke up at 1:30 am not feeling well, cried on and off till 3:00.  I then laid with her on the couch from
3:00-6:00.   That was a long night.  I never had that long of a night even when they were newborns! 

No comments:

Post a Comment