Tuesday, March 26, 2013

9 months old babies and Cassie update

 




Yea.....getting close to 1 year old.  I don't wish to rush the time but I know once we reach one year we have survived the first year.   The first year is all about surviving twins.  I have read this and I totally agree.   Its getting by day to day.  Surviving your days.  Because it is a lot of work with multiple babies.

Mandy
She started crawling 3 weeks ago and she has picked up the speed.  She is an expert crawler and trying to pull up on things.  Because of her crawling and pulling up she has fallen down and knocked her head into many things.   The helmet has saved her forehead/head from many cuts and bruises all ready.

Helping Daddy

She is sleeping thru the night except for the occasional bad night of teething.   No more bottles of formula for her.  If anything I give her a sip of water at night but that is rare.

Break from her helmet
 
Loves the phone

Chili Mac....maybe not such a good idea

Still helping Daddy (aka...in the way)


 

She is always happy and smiling and totally connected to me at the hip.    She just wants ME.    Always pulling at my pant leg, crawling into my lap, its nice unless I am trying to console Emily and hold her.   Mandy doesn't always like to share me.


Emily
She is still not interested in finger food, just plays with it.  Not interested in crawling either.   Last week she did start babbling.  Saying "DaDa" and "BaBa".  She loves her Daddy and always gives him big smiles (she does this to PaPa as well)


She has just started to sleep thru the night (a week ago) She is now waking up at 5am for a bottle and will go back to sleep afterwards.   Getting some good straight hours of sleep is really really nice.  Makes things start to seem normal again, because when your sleep deprived its draining!

Poor girl has scratches on her nose/face from Mandy grabbing her

She always sits like this...the splits

Always stretching and showing off her flexibility



Cassie

This girl drains me.   My patience.....she tests it.   Is it the age?  Her sisters?  I don't know but its like she is 16. 



My helmet girls

Last weekend we got her a new bike

She loves her bike helmet.....wears it all day










































1 comment:

  1. Aww, they're all so cute! Happy 9 months to your precious little girls! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with Cassie lately; if it makes you feel any better we're in a similar boat. Just trying to take it day by day. It always helps me to remember it's a passing phase. Hope it passes soon for you!

    ReplyDelete