Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

We had a really nice Easter, full of food and family.   The grandparents got the girls all sorts of goodies.  

Cassie


My Dad and Mom surprised me with a new Bible.   3 years ago Matt and I invited them to Easter service and its pretty much changed their lives.  When I saw the Bible I started to tear up.   I cried because to know that my parents are saved and we will be in Heaven together is awesome.   To see how Jesus has changed my parents....especially my Dad is amazing.   Later I went into the kitchen and skimmed over the Bible, it was then that I came to the page where my Dad had wrote a note to me.   To see what he had written.... put me in tears again.   I will treasure it forever.


Emily



Mandy

The girls with Nana

Hugging Great Grandma

Racing - they do this all the time

Neck and Neck

Hugging Great Grandpa

Papa and the girls
Next Easter Mandy and Emily will be able to join in the Easter Egg hunt.....they will almost be 2 at this time next year.  That is mind blowing to think.

1 comment: